Welcome to the exciting world of pickleball! It’s a fantastic racket sport that combines elements from tennis, badminton, and table tennis. Don’t worry if you’ve never played before; pickleball is super easy to learn and loads of fun.
Created in the mid-1960s, this exciting game is played on a smaller court with a modified tennis net, using a paddle and a perforated polymer ball, commonly known as the “pickleball.” Your goal is to hit the ball over the net and into your opponent’s side, but remember, it should only bounce once on each side.
It’s a game for people of all ages and skill levels, making it an inclusive and family-friendly activity. You’ll quickly find yourself hooked on the fast-paced action and friendly atmosphere. With its accessible rules and simple equipment requirements, pickleball has gained a substantial following in various communities and sports clubs worldwide. Whether played competitively or casually, pickleball offers a thrilling and social experience that continues to captivate players and enthusiasts alike.
So grab a paddle, get ready to have a blast, and join the growing community of pickleball enthusiasts worldwide at a Dill Dinkers near you!
Stuck in a pickle? Ask us for help!
No, everyone is welcome to come in and play. Members enjoy the benefit of having a lower rate. Please check out our Membership and Rates section.
Open Play is a 2 hour session where you can sign up to play without a partner. Players rotate partners throughout the session.
You must cancel your reservation within 24 hours to avoid charges. Cancellations that are made less than 24 hours prior will assess the full court fees of $25 for members and $50 for non-members.
Yes! Members can reserve the ball machines for free plus $25 for the court fee and non-members will pay $10 plus the $50 court fee.
- Yes! Members are encouraged to stay and enjoy our cafe’ area. It is BYOB. We will have food trucks on occasion and vending machines will be available.
Guests who are not Dill Dinkers members are considered visitors and would pay the visitor rate. You can see the visitor rate for each location by visiting the location page for each facility.
How to Create a CourtReserve Account
This guide is only for those who need a CourtReserve account.
If you already have a CourtReserve account, add Dill Dinkers as an organization.
Step 1Go to DillDinkers.com
Step 2Toggle over “Locations” and choose your desired location.
Step 3Scroll down until you see “Become a Member” and click that option.
Step 4Choose “Don’t Have an Account”.
Select “I’m a Player”.
Choose “Dill Dinkers” as your Organization. Click on the “Create Account at Dill Dinkers” button.
Fill out all fields in the form to create your account.
Check the box, sign the liability waiver and click the “Save Signature” button.
You’re all set!
You can now use your CourtReserve account to book a court, book an event, view the calendar, manage your membership, update your profile, and much more!
Code of Conduct
- Always exhibit good sportsmanship when playing or spectating.
- Never direct any form of negativity or abuse at others.
- Portable speakers or music are not allowed in the facility.
- Be considerate of the noise level when others are playing around you.
- Never throw your paddle or otherwise purposely mishandle any equipment.
- Be respectful of players of lesser ability.
- Always strive to make correct line calls.
- If in doubt, you must call the ball in.
- Never go onto a court while a point is in progress if you are not part of the game.
- Stop playing whenever an unsafe situation arises such as a stray ball or a player getting injured.
- Do your best to warn adjacent courts if you hit a ball onto their court.
Wear safe and proper attire, including shirts, and non- marking shoes made for court sports. Proper eye protection is strongly recommended.
Accept responsibility for your guests and family members in attendance.
Keep the court and surrounding play area clean and free of debris.
Clean up after yourself and your guests in the café or social areas.
Do not play if your movement or judgment is impaired by alcohol or other drugs.
When registering for leagues and tournaments, please sign up for the appropriate level according to USA Pickleball standards. If members join at the wrong level, Dill Dinkers reserves the right to move players to the proper competitive level of play. USAPA-Skill-Rating-
Rules + Regulations
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your court reservation or event time.
- All players must check in at the front desk. Please wait outside the gates of your court until your assigned time.
- Please be mindful of the time you have signed up for and the court you are assigned to.
- Upon leaving, please be sure to take all of your belongings.
- No gum, food, or drink (except water) is allowed on the courts.
- Food and drinks, including alcohol, are allowed in the café area only.
- Please check to be sure your area is clean before leaving including courts, seating areas, the café, and social area.
- A maximum of 6 people is allowed per court.
- Follow facility rules for Open Play. (See Open Play Rules)
Open Play Rules
- Check-in at the front desk and receive your court assignment
- Rotate with players on your assigned court during the first hour
- Hang paddles on the fence in order while waiting to play
- After each game, winners stay and split sides, and two new players join.
- After winning two in a row, go back in line and let others play
- Games are played to nine points rather than eleven. The first team to nine wins.
- The first two players with paddles on the fence are next.
- If more than two paddles are hanging, the others wait for the next game unless: A winning player has been on the court for two consecutive games. In this case, three new players come on.
- During the second hour, you may move to other courts, moving one court up or down.
- We do not allow four players on and four players off unless those players decide to rest.
- If a court is vacant, please check with management to see if other players can move to this court.
©2024 - Dill Dinkers Franchising LLC - All rights reserved.