Front Desk Attendant
The Front Desk Attendant reports to the Operations Manager and supports the Director of Pickleball Operations.
- Front desk liaison greeting players as they arrive at the facility.
- Engage members throughout the facility as you help to keep the flow of play going smoothly.
- Help execute tournaments, league play or other fun events.
- Ability to master court reserve system and help ensure registrations, check in/check out, payment processing for members & nonmembers is seamless and efficient.
- Promote Dill Dinkers programs, offerings and events of interest to members/nonmembers.
- First greeter of members/guests, answering phones and provide facility tours as necessary.
- Assist with Pro Shop sales & fulfillment.
- Vacuum and clean courts, bathrooms and overall facility cleanliness.
- Evening and weekend shifts are available and required. A limited number of morning shifts are also available.
- In addition, candidates must have:
- Current or ability to obtain CPR and First Aid certifications
- The ability to pass a background check
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at a time.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
High school diploma or GED equivalent. Pickleball experience both playing & understanding of the rules.
- Viewing computer screen/monitor
- Utilizing keyboard
- Answering/making phone calls
- Walking, standing, kneeling, bending, etc. as required
Work is normally performed in the facility.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisor.